The Store

Newsletter-Sign-up

Older Posts

Sunday, April 25, 2010
Wow another whole load of lovely entries again this week and I know I'm loving popping around to all your blogs and checking out what fabby creations you talented bunch come up with so I know the rest of the girls are too. Before I start gassing on about nothing in particular - our winners for this week.
Our overall winner as chosen by the RNG is ......................

Vikki
Well done hunny. Please pop over to the store and choose 3 digis and then email me on sammay72@googlemail.com and we'll sort out your digis and your GDT spot.

Our Top 3 this week are
1.Sarah aka Rainmac
2.Suzi
3.Gunn

Well done to you 3 as well. Please pick up your TOP 3 badge from our sidebar to show on your blog.

Okay onto my ramblings now about this weeks challenge and a big welcome too. Our challenge this week is for you to use "Flowers" on your project, so we want to see flowers on your project whatever it is you make. Now these can be handmade flowers, flowers on a backing paper, flowers on your stamp, flowers attached to your project  - you name it as long as it's got flowers there somewhere you can enter it to this weeks challenge.
Now onto our big welcome. We have a new member of the DT part of the team as our Lucy had to step down last week. I'd like you to welcome Tammy who was our GD last week, as a regular member of our team. Please do stop by her blog and welcome her to the gang.

Tammy with Hope Jacare Doodles


Cheryl with Stitchy Stamps


Susan with Stamping Dragon Designs


Sarah with Robyns Fetish


Sam with Lil Diva Stamps


Liz with Cowgirl Up Stamps


Lyn with Lexis Creations 


Clare - Threadbare with Beary Dust Stamps 
and a top view


Please leave your link with our linky widget and have a lovely crafty week.

19 comments:

Unknown said...

Fantastic challenge Ladies, and lovely cards.
Christine x

Suzi Mac said...

Hi Sam and the team, I just came to post my entry and Wohoooo!! I'm in the top 3. Thank you so much, will display my badge with pride. Suzi x

Susan.... said...

Congratulations to all the winners from last week!
Another fab challenge this week , and brilliant work from the Dt, as usual !
Hugs
susan x

Sarah said...

Wow wow wow, I made top 3, thank you so much lovely ladies, you've absolutely made my day!!! Gorgeous DT work xxx

Beverly G said...

I showed you the inside, but the front has flowers also. That Liz, she always manages to get a feather on her cards, too cute.

Wooohooo thankyou ladies, im absolutely chuffed to bits to have won the challenge. Congratulations to the top 3 your cards were gorgeous.
Love n hugs
Vikki xx

Anita said...

Great challenge and great cards from the DT.

Annette said...

Thanks for a fun challenge & gorgeous DT designs.

The Design Team cards this week are adorable. Thanks for a great challenge.

Annette said...

I had so much fun playing the first time around, I came back for seconds! Hope that's okay.

America said...

Very cute cards!!!!!!!!!

Heidi-Mari said...

Hi
I always like making cards with flowers
And I love the teddies on your blog, it is so cute!
Have a blessed week

WoW, absolutely gorgeous DT samples! Thanks for another fun challenge, ladies!!

Spectacular Cards & layouts ladies.

Heather said...

Really enjoyed this challenge as I made my own flower!
Many thanks DT for sharing with us your beautiful cards.
Hugs
Heather. x

What could be better than flowers on a card, huh? Great challenge and fab DT samples this week. My flower is the tiny ribbon flower in the upper left corner of the image panel.

You can't see my flower til you open the easel. I did provide an open view for you!!!! Thanks for the challenge. Have a wonderful day!

Lori said...

Thanks for the great challenge! LOVE flowers :)
Love and hugs ~
Lori

Terry said...

Hiya ladies, thanks for this lovely challenge just love flowers hihihi....And thanks for the inspiration from the wonderfull creations of the DT. Hugs Terry xxx

Post a Comment

Search

To be fair

Please turn it off

Please turn it off
We can see so many more of your creations then. Thank you

Please respect

While we recognise that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, please respect our copyright and do not copy any project exactly. We put our projects up for inspiration only. Scraplifting and casing is permitted and if we do happen to give you that sort of inspiration, please leave us a comment so that we can in turn leave you some love.
Many thanks
The OSAAT team

Our copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Follow us