The Store

Newsletter-Sign-up

Older Posts

Sunday, April 11, 2010
Wowwee wowwee wowwow girls did you ever give us all a wake up call this last week!!! So many entries - I can tell you we were all blown away by the quality and quantity so please forgive us - I think a lot of us copy and pasted messages as we didn't want to not get around to all of you so please forgive us for that.
Now as we had so many entries it may take us a while to get the winning top 3 sorted but we will get there in the end. My excuse is my eldest 2 daughters were over for the past week and kept stealing my computer, so I still have to sort out freebies for those of you that entered our Easter Egg hunt. I will get onto it as soon as I possibly can - you have not been forgotten or lost in my email system.

Okay, now onto some inspiration for your fabby creations this week.

Debbie our fab GDT for this week using Stitchy Stamps


Susan using Stamping Dragon Designs


Sam using Hope Jacare Doodles


Cheryl using Lexi's Creations


Sarah using Lil Diva Stamps


Liz using Stitchy Stamps


Lyn using Cowgirl Up Stamps


The girls would love it if you would pop round to their blogs and leave them some love. And don't forget  where you can pick up all of these fab stamps and paper packs - yep that's the place .... Stitchy Bear Stamps, and if there is anything that you would like and you don't see it, give us a yell and we'll do our best to sort it for you.
All that is left to say is - have fun and please leave us your link with the linky gizmo just below all my gibbering lol.

9 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow beautiful DT cards xxx

Susan.... said...

Fabulous cards from the DT...all different but all brilliant ! Just linked my card , thanks for another great challenge !
Hugs
susan X

Ladies all you projects are awesome, but the motorcycle one is very unique and really caught my eye! You are all very talented. Thanks for the challenge this week.

Bear Hugs,
Carol

Yogi said...

thanks for the challenge. You know me - Love distressing and stuff. BIG GRIN

WoWzA, the DT samples are fabulous! Great theme this week, ladies ... thanks!

Heather said...

Another lovely challenge this week and beautiful cards from the DT.
Many thanks,
Heather. x

Mandy said...

Gorgeous DT cards, fab theme, I think I'm all distressed out now lol
hugs Mandy xx

Sarah A said...

Fab theme and the DT cards are an inspiration as usual ;-)

Sarah x

Mandy said...

Stitchy I never know where to leave messages for you hun with your million blogs lol, just wanted to say thanks so much for your sweet comment mwah
hugs Mandy xx

Post a Comment

Search

To be fair

Please turn it off

Please turn it off
We can see so many more of your creations then. Thank you

Please respect

While we recognise that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, please respect our copyright and do not copy any project exactly. We put our projects up for inspiration only. Scraplifting and casing is permitted and if we do happen to give you that sort of inspiration, please leave us a comment so that we can in turn leave you some love.
Many thanks
The OSAAT team

Our copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Follow us